Breakfasts: I keep the pantry stocked with basic breakfast items and we pick what we want each day. We usually have homemade yogurt, cereal / granola, and this week I made a batch of sourdough english muffins (they are quickly becoming our new favorite) *I have been pinning a lot of easy and healthy breakfast ideas to my “Breakfast and Lunch” Pinterest board, check it out for new ideas.
Meal plan for the week of 6/19/17
- Monday: Make your own pizza, kale chips, and salad
- Tuesday: Salmon cakes, mashed sweet potatoes, and corn
- Wednesday: Veggie omelets and fruit
- Thursday: Grilled chicken, sweet potato cakes, and salad
- Friday: Bean and veggie quesadillas, salad