Breakfasts: I keep the pantry stocked with basic breakfast items and we pick what we want each day. We usually have homemade yogurt, cereal / granola, and this week I made a batch of sourdough english muffins (they are quickly becoming our new favorite) *I have been pinning a lot of easy and healthy breakfast ideas to my “Breakfast and Lunch” Pinterest board, check it out for new ideas.
Meal plan for the week of 5/29/17
- Monday: Bean and cheese tostadas with all the fixings
- Tuesday: Turkey sandwiches, oven fries and salad
- Wednesday: Grilled chicken with veggies over rice
- Thursday: Breakfast baked potatoes, apple slices
- Friday: Baked fish, mashed sweet potatoes, and salad
- Saturday: We’re having friends over on Sunday so I’ll prep tonight instead and we’ll grill tomorrow
- Sunday: Sunday is our weekly prep night so we usually have leftovers or hardboiled eggs with a big salad.