Breakfasts: I keep the pantry stocked with basic breakfast items and we pick what we want each day. We usually have homemade yogurt, cereal / granola, and this week I made a batch of sourdough english muffins (they are quickly becoming our new favorite) *I have been pinning a lot of easy and healthy breakfast ideas to my “Breakfast and Lunch” Pinterest board, check it out for new ideas.
Meal plan for the week of 4/17/17
- Monday: Pizza with meatsauce I have leftover from last week and salad
- Tuesday: Homemade fish sticks, cheese polenta (this is new), and peas
- Wednesday: Breakfast bake of some kind and apple sauce
- Thursday: Tomato and rice soup (new) with salad and sourdough bread
- Friday: Bean and veggie quesadillas with veggies and dip